In today’s fast-paced world, we are constantly dealing with pollutants, UV exposure, and it is often our crowning glory that takes the brunt of the never-ending race we are all participants of. But that doesn’t mean that you should make your peace with hair woes, such as hair fall, thinning density, etc. You definitely need to pause whatever it is that you are doing, sit back, and resort to the age-old secret for healthier, revitalized hair. Intrigued?
We all remember the days when our granny used to gently massage the hair with lots of coconut oil. If you still have healthy hair on your scalp, you know who to thank! When you treat your tresses to a good hot oil massage, it not only increases blood circulation in hair follicles but also stimulates hair growth and serves as an easy and economical solution to a plethora of hair woes such as frizziness, dryness, split ends, etc. Sounds pretty great and doable now, isn’t it? Also, here are a number of other benefits that oiling has along with the best way to oil your hair (yes, there is!).
Top benefits of oiling your hair
Though the benefits of this simple yet literally enriching activity are manifold, the following are the major benefits of it:
Stimulates hair growth
Oil is mostly packed with nourishing fatty acids that promote hair growth by stimulating the inactive follicles on one’s scalp. This not only helps with hair re-growth but also improves its volume and thickness.
Curbs hair fall
Following a regular hair oiling schedule is a sure shot formula for preventing hair fall and breakage to a great extent. We suggest you try Almond Oil to make your hair healthy and strong. It is enriched with Biotin that helps to strengthen the strands and follicles.
Rejuvenates hair tissue
Hair oil penetrates into the scalp tissue and nourishes it with fatty acids, vitamins (biotin, vitamin E), and proteins that strengthen your hair strands from deep within.
With constant exposure to sun, pollution, dirt, hair tends to lose the hydration level which could lead to hair fall. Although, oiling your hair at least 2 times a week can deeply hydrate the hair. Try our 100% pure Argan Oil that is enriched with Vitamin E and will moisturize and hydrate from deep within.
Oiling exfoliates and removes harmful toxins from the scalp. This process unclogs the hair follicles and strengthens the roots. Applying Argan Oil can help your roots and enrich them with essential minerals for better hair growth.
How to oil hair, the right way?
One may think that oiling the hair would be as easy as spelling out the alphabet. However, following the right method of application can ensure that your hair and scalp derives the best of the nourishment afforded by the hair oil. To derive maximum benefits follow the routine mentioned below and welcome gorgeous hair!
1. Rinse your scalp and hair with a mild shampoo (a personalized one could really help!)
2. Choose a nourishing carrier oil such as coconut oil, argan oil, almond oil and mix it with essential oil(lavender, rosemary, lemongrass, or peppermint oil) for better results.3. 3.Start by massaging the oil with your finger tips on the scalp and hair roots.
4. Work your way gently from the roots till the hair ends.
5. Take a clean towel and dip it in hot water. Wring the towel and squeeze out the excess water.
6. Wrap your hair in this warm towel and let it sit for half an hour or more.
7. Wash your hair with your favorite, personalized shampoo to gently cleanse the hair and scalp.
8. Repeat the process 2-3 times a week if you have an oily scalp, or once a week if the scalp is oily.