The skin is the largest organ of your body and hence, it becomes super important to take care of it. Your skin is exposed to harmful sun rays, pollution on an everyday basis and if you sleep peacefully each day thinking that it is not really necessary to take care of it – then obviously, you are wrong. To maintain the glow and to keep it healthy, it is vital that you follow a skincare routine – a routine that’s made for you and you are not following it because your BFF follows it.
A skincare routine is simple, basic, and nothing complicated. You only need a few products and be consistent. But the important question is: why do you actually need to follow a skincare routine? So, here are some of the best reasons as to why you need to have a skincare routine:
We lose skin cells every day
If you already didn’t know about this, then let us tell you to lose millions of dead skin cells every day. The older skin cells make way for the newer ones and this doesn’t really mean that it’s good. This clearly means that the healthy skin that you are enjoying today might just shed off tomorrow leaving you with dull, saggy skin. If you start following a proper skincare routine and include an exfoliator along with other products, your skin will remain radiant and healthy.
It prevents premature aging
Yes, for sure. If you remain consistent with your skincare routine which also includes the application of sunscreen every day, you would be able to prevent premature aging. No matter you are indoors or outdoors, sunscreen is a must. Along with the skincare routine, make sure you take care of your diet. Include fruits and leafy vegetables in your daily routine, and then wait for the results.
There are different skin types
Just because your BFF doesn’t believe in a skincare routine, there is absolutely no reason as to why you shouldn’t be believing in it. Instead, we suggest – convince her too to follow a routine! Different skin types need a different level of maintenance and care. If you have combination skin, we would strongly recommend you to multi-mask, while if you have dry skin, we would recommend you to add in a mask that’s rich in Hyaluronic acid for that boost of hydration.
The best idea is to invest in a custom-made skincare routine to keep it nourished. Our personalized skincare routine is made with ingredients that are specially chosen for your skin type. Simply take our skincare analysis and based on your answers, we’ll formulate a routine with ingredients most beneficial for you. Isn’t it easy?
For a beautiful, hydrated skin
If you want anything to work out, you obviously need to put in extra effort and commit yourself to it. The same is the case with skincare. It is not an overnight process but a journey. If you have been majorly crushing over someone’s skin and wondering how your skin could get like that, then you need a skincare routine. A skincare routine will help you maintain healthy skin. A face wash will cleanse away the dirt, a moisturizer will make sure to hydrate your skin, while a night cream will repair your skin overnight. This routine is super convenient to follow. Although, it will require patience and dedication. Follow it every day and you will thank us a few years from now.
- Cleanser: This is the most important step. As soon as you start getting ready, the first step should be to cleanse your face with a mild cleanser. It will remove dirt and pimple-causing bacteria.
- Toner: It is the second step that acts as a protective barrier. Simply pat a few drops all over your face and it will help restore lost moisture and nutrients.
- Moisturise: You obviously cannot skip this step. If you want to keep yourself hydrated and soft all day long, invest in a good moisturizer. In a circular motion, massage your face so that it is absorbed into the skin.
- Sunscreen: As soon as you are done moisturizing, cover it up with sunscreen. You could start with SPF 30. Apply it 30 minutes before you leave the house and re-apply every 4-5 hours. It prevents sun damage to your skin and keeps it youthful.
- Night cream: A lot of people don’t really understand the importance of night cream but it is equally important as sunscreen. Night cream repairs your skin overnight and gives you smoother skin in the morning.
- Exfoliator: You don’t have to use it every day. Use it once a week and you are sorted. Exfoliators are necessary as they help to remove dead skin and improves skin’s appearance and texture.
Take your skin analysis now!